FETC 2020 Presenter Preview: Dr. Matthew X. Joseph
In this FETC Presenter Preview series, we’re revisiting some of our previous interviews with this year’s featured speakers. Follow along for a variety of insights on classroom and district-level technology considerations relevant to educators and administrators of all roles.
Dr. Matthew X. Joseph, the Director of Curriculum and Instruction at Leicester Public Schools in Massachusetts, will be a featured speaker in the Future of Ed Tech Administrator track at the 2020 Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC 2020). Joseph possesses a wide array of educational leadership experience, and his insights on how IT can best support teaching and learning have been recognized nationally.
Joseph was also a featured speaker at FETC 2019, and we had the opportunity to interview him leading up to last year’s event. In the interview, he speaks with Dr. Rod Berger about his interesting path from teacher, principal and instructional leader to becoming a director of digital learning. His ability to meld creativity and technology to provide effective professional development is an example of the expertise you can expect to find if you attend his presentations at FETC 2020.
You can learn much more by attending any of these presentations at the conference, January 14-17 in Miami:
Dr. Matthew Joseph's sessions at FETC 2020
- M013 | Hot or Not? Trending Topics in EdTech Judged by... YOU!
- W122$ | Blended Learning for Active Learners
- W041$ | Skills for Innovative Leadership
- C073 | Moving From Consumption to Creation
- C111 | Enhancing Professional Collaborations, Maximizing the Reach of Technology
- C033 | How District Data Analytics Can Maximize Instructional-Based Spending
- C161 | Creating Transformative Schools
- C310 | Ed Tech Coaching in Today’s Classrooms
The 40th anniversary Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) will take place January 14-17, 2020 in Miami, Fla. Registration is now open at Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC)