FETC 2020 Presenter Preview: Susan Brooks-Young
In this FETC Presenter Preview series, we’re revisiting some of our previous interviews with this year’s featured speakers. Follow along for a variety of insights on classroom and district-level technology considerations relevant to educators and administrators of all roles.
Education author and consultant Susan Brooks-Young will be a featured speaker in the Future of EdTech Educator track at the 2020 Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC). Brooks-Young’s experience in the field of instructional technology includes time as a teacher, site administrator, and a technology specialist.
Brooks-Young was also a featured speaker at FETC 2019, and we had the opportunity to interview her leading up to last year’s event. In the interview, she speaks with Dr. Berger about the use of mobile technology in classrooms and how we should protect student data privacy. These insights and others are an example of the expertise you can expect to find if you attend her presentations at FETC 2020.
Susan Brooks-Young’s sessions at FETC 2020
- W164$ | Fact or Fiction? Media Literacy in 2020
- W039$ | How’re You Using the Technology You’ve Got to Improve Instruction?
- W097$ | Digital Citizenship in 2020: It’s Complicated
- C061 | Overwhelmed? Six Simple Stress Relief Strategies for Educators
- MEET06 | Meet the Author
The 40th anniversary Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) will take place January 14-17, 2020 in Miami, Fla. Registration is now open at Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC)
- edCircuit – Creating a Culture of Respect in IT Leadership
- EdTech Magazine – Why K–12 Students Need to Be Taught to Guard Their Data Online
- edCircuit – Why Information-Sharing Leads to Tech Success